Saturday, February 16, 2013

Vernal Giant



4.25" X 10"; Gouache on 140# Arches Watercolor Paper

$125 framed.  Please pay by certified check or money  order.  Price includes shipping within the continental U.S.

Contact me at: finelinegallerymail@gmail.com if you are interested.

This is the third piece in my series titled "Seasons of the Giant". 

We've had very spring-like winter weather in the Helena Valley lately, which inspired me to portray our local landmark in the colors of spring. But I fully expect that we'll have some heavy March or April snow before spring fully sets in.

I have several other pieces in progress; but I expect my output to be rather sporadic over the next few months as I begin the process of sorting and cleaning and packing for a move to Eugene, Oregon later this year.

Thank you for supporting my blog during 2012. I had a record number of folks view my artwork; and the trend seems to be continuing 1n 2013.


1 comment:

  1. Nice balance of colors and restful composition :-) Working in a series is always beneficial to the creative process and the body of work. Good job! Nice seeing you yesterday, Richard

    ReplyDelete